Thursday, May 8, 2008

Apparently I don't update this blog as frequently as my loyal readers would like, so I thought I'd make a post today.

I have one final left: Stats. I really don't even care about that class anymore, so it feels like I don't have any finals left lol. I'll study a little, but I'm not gonna panic about it. I set a new record for myself this past week. Starting Sunday night around 11:00 p.m. I started writing my 10 page Hist and Lit II paper. By 5:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon I had finished that paper as well as put together a 15 page Musical Theatre paper. I've never written 2 papers simultaneously before, and I think that that is an accomplishment, folks. On top of that, I took a Latin final which was rough, but I am done with Latin forever and that makes me happy.

I've also found a new hobby: Making light plots. I spent about 7 hours doing one for Stage Lighting last night and I honestly never got bored.

I also found out that I got the Scene Shop internship! I am seriously excited about that, and I can't wait to work with Ron again. Plus, I also got that job at STAGES for the summer! It'll be a long summer (working 6 days a week), but at least I won't be sitting around wasting time.

Lastly, summer movie season has started! Iron Man was awesome, and I was very surprised at how good it was. Speaking of awesome, the new Dark Knight trailer = badass. 72 days. 72 looong days.

No comments: