Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If Latin wasn't already dead I would probably kill it myself. I am so damn sick of taking Latin classes but that's all going to end in a week. I have a presentation to give tomorrow, and I have the rest of a translation to finish tonight, and after that it's just the final and I'm done.

I also have two huge papers to write by Tuesday, and a light plot to do by Thursday. The light plot I'm not worried about, but the papers are gonna be rough. I'm trying to at least start them early, but so far that hasn't really worked out since I've been spending most of my time lately doing homework for the stupid LSP requirements (I'm looking at you Stats and Latin). However, I'm really excited for next semester. I'm taking Basic Costuming, Scene Design, Criminology, Criminal Law, and hopefully Acting II. This will be the first semester where I'm only taking classes that I want to take. No LSP crap! And if I get the Scene Shop Internship, that would make it the best semester yet.

Also I found out today that I might have a summer job at STAGES, which sounds awesome.

80 days....

No comments: