Thursday, April 3, 2008

Now you can know exactly what I'm thinking

I have a blog!! I have never done one of these before, but my good friend Emily encouraged/inspired me to get with the times, so here I am!

I think this might get boring for all of you readers after awhile because I don't really have much to talk about. Rehearsals for See How They Run are going really well! I am so excited to perform it, I think it's going to turn out really awesome. Other than that, life is pretty average for the most part. Still the same ol' same ol'. I am really getting tired of school and all of this homework. I have a crap ton to do in the next month and I honestly don't know if I will be able to get it done. I feel like giving up right now because I am so exhausted from worrying about class and homework. This would be why I started a blog right now lol! I like procrastinating. Alot.

On a better note, I count only 99 days left until The Dark Knight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

hahahaha, oh Alan.

I am so glad we are good friends and that I inspire/encourage you.

And 99 days till AWESOME.

...98.