Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile

I don't really feel like writing much so here's a quick update:

-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was pretty crappy. I could go on for hours about why it was so disappointing, but I don't have enough time to write about it now. If you'd like to know my real and unabridged opinion, just ask.

-Kung Fu Panda was surprisingly awesome.

-Lightning struck a tree in my backyard. As a result, two TVs stopped working, our home computer was kinda fried, and the cable and internet was knocked out for some time. However, the good news is that it forced my parents to finally buy a new TV to replace the one that they've had for 32 years. Hooray for new technology!

-Work has gotten a lot better. The first week I hated it and was thinking of quitting, but now that I've gotten to know more of the people, and since the hours are less intense, I don't really mind it. I still hate the half hour drive, but all in all it's not bad.

-36 days until The Dark Knight.

No comments: