Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back to blogging?

Am I returning to blogging? Probably not. I'm just bored right now and need something to do to kill time.
Well it's been a little while. What's new? Lots of stuff. But for right now I just want to say that I'm sick of school. I love being involved in all of the theatre stuff, and I love getting to work with all of these awesome people here, but I hate the "class" portion of school. I hate getting homework and having stupid LSP crap getting in the way of what I really want to learn about. Is my lame paper in Christianity really going to add anything to this world? No, and you know why? Because everything I have to say in this paper has already been said thousands of times by thousands of people who are much smarter than I am. I am merely putting together different sentences and quotes that they have said into 8 pages that I will slap my name on and turn in so that I can get a grade and move on with life.
The part that scares me is that I really don't care what I get on this paper. There is a good chance that I will actually fail this class, and I am pretty much unphased. I am done worrying about grades and homework and I want to start focusing on something worthwhile that I can contribute to society.

No comments: